Our Price: $47.99
Quick Tips for Purchasing Volleyball Supplies
1. If you're thinking of making your own sand volleyball court, be prepared to purchase approximately 150 tons of sand, which will give you a depth of approximately 18 inches.
2. Volleyball carts come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Don't forget that you can buy a collapsible volleyball cart for ease of movement and storage.
3. Make sure that you purchase a volleyball system carrier if the net system doesn't come with one. You'll have a heck of a time transporting your volleyball net system if you don't have a sturdy volley ball system carrier on hand!
4. An excellent source for training is a trajectory practice machine, which can serve volleyballs generally up to 60 mph, though varying speeds make it suitable for most any drill.
5. Volleyball knee pads come in both junior and adult sizes, and for the serious player, certain volleyball knee pads also have been ergonomically designed to offer a bubble of extra protection.
6. Consider how much equipment you'll be toting before you purchase a volleyball bag. If it's just one player's items, a smaller volleyball bag will suffice; however, if you're carrying the equipment of more than one player, larger volleyball bags are available.
7. There are now volleyball shoes that are made specifically for either outdoor or indoor use, both for court and grass. Make sure you know which ones you're buying when you get ready to purchase!
8. When it comes to volleyball shirts, look for a moisture-hating fabric like polyester. This will ensure that your volleyball shirt stays comfortable, game after game.
9. Did you know? Mizuno volleyball shoes are the official shoes and volleyball apparel provider for the Men's and Women's U.S. Olympic teams.